This finishing system integrates sanding, staining and drying into a single unit, perfect for water-based staining and priming applications.
The easily controlled vacuum system enhances grain without additional brush or hand wiping.
Water-Based Stain or Primer Application and Drying
The CVR finishing system for profiles integrates sanding, coating and drying in one single and easy to use machine. A vacuum unit applies water-based stain or primer uniformly onto any profile or shape to produce a consistent and uniform coloring. This vacuum process enhances grain definition without the need for brush or hand wiping.
- Pre-Sanding/Denibbing: Upon request the in-feed conveyor can accommodate sanding heads with abrasive strip brushes for pre-sanding prior to coating application.
- Vacuum Application: The stain/primer is applied by a stainless steel vacuum coater system. It is possible to control the amount of applied product equally on up to 4 sides by simply increasing or decreasing the vacuum level in the application head.
- Short Wave IR drying: After exiting the vacuum head the profile enters an IR curing tunnel and passes under multiple high intensity IR emitters. The emitters irradiate the moulding 360° for perfect curing in just seconds. The freshly coated mouldings can then be stacked or processed immediately thereafter.
- Combines sanding, staining and curing into a single, easy-to-use machine
- Sanding: fully-controllable pre-sanding with abrasive strip brushes
- Four-side, adjustable, vacuum application
- Multi-lamp, infra-red curing in just seconds
- Frequency-controlled feed and brush motors allow tightly controlled production speeds
- Integrated PLCs for full production control
- Low VOC emissions | Reduced flammability
- Closed loop system offers maximum transfer efficiency and minimizes coating waste
- Low coatings costs
- Consistent results
- Small production footprint