The uniform ventilation inside the booth keeps the air completely free from dust from outside, eliminating all risk of contamination of sprayed workpieces.
The solvents generated during spraying and flash-off are exhausted by means of a water curtain or dry spray booth, or special exhaust fans.
- The highest quality environment for outstanding finishing
- Controlled temperature and humidity levels
- The control panel allows full control of all the plant functions
The creation of enclosed, pressurised rooms for spraying and/or drying coatings is essential in order to obtain end products of the highest quality and create an optimal work environment for operators. The uniform ventilation provided by external air make-up units keeps the air inside the booth completely free from dust from outside, eliminating all risk of contamination of sprayed workpieces. Air is delivered and filtered by air make-up units outside the booth or room. The temperature and humidity level inside the room can also be controlled. The centralised control panel enables full control of all the plant functions:
- independent on/off switching for spraying room and/or drying room
- independent temperature control for each room
- drying cycle which can be programmed at end of shift
- capability for maintaining minimal pressurisation even when not in use, to keep the inside environment dust-free
- complete with energy-saving device