Aquadry LA is the best in-line system for drying water-based paints.
This combined in-line system associates the effectiveness of high speed hot air and high radiation capacity IR lamps. It is the most efficient system for drying water-based paints, because it cuts the times needed to evaporate any water contained in the finishes.
The hot air ventilation creates a high flow-rate area. The optional infra-red lamps can have differential wavelengths and penetration depths.
- flexible choice of hold times thanks to oven's modularity
- short flash-off or total drying times
- user-friendly operation and low maintenance
- low initial investment costs
- no emissions and/or radiation in working environment