CFS is a compact, all-in-one flooring system that incorporates sanding (up to four sides), coating, wiping and curing.
The growing demand for customized flooring has some unique challenges. It’s a great place to differentiate but can involve multiple pieces of costly equipment and a larger workspace to operate.
What if it didn’t have to be so complicated?
That’s where Cefla's Compact Flooring System comes into play. CFS is a compact, all-in-one flooring system that incorporates sanding (up to four sides), coating, wiping and curing. Quickly expand from intermittent, hand-selected projects to a pipeline of customized jobs with a minimum need for space and minimal investment.
The CFS is customizable and easily retrofittable to grow with your business needs. With the capability to sand up to four sides of your profile, this roll-coating section offers great flexibility and control over coating thickness. The wiping unit brings out the best in your material and the adjustable UV lamps provide many curing options. This an all-in-one unit that performs a number of tasks:
- Sanding: Individually positioned sanding wheels on all four sides for single-pass production.
- Roll Coating: Fully-featured roll coating system assures even coverage at any feed speed.
- Wiping: Assures even finish and luster.
- UV Curing: Fast and adjustable. Partial to full-cure depending on requirements.
- No VOC emissions
- No permits required
- Reduced flammability
- Consistent results
- Low coatings costs
- Small production footprint