At CEFLA LIVE from October 15-17, ADLER will be presenting one of its top products for industrial edge coating – the new Innolux Kantenlack [Edge Coating] has excellent covering power and high reactivity, enabling faster process workflows.
From low-emission industrial systems to future-oriented technologies as innovation drivers, ADLER is always one step ahead. In addition to first-class specialist knowledge, we rely on individual support and advice with regard to tailor-made coating solutions.
Convince yourself of ADLER as your partner for the optimal coating and come and see us!
ADLER at a glance
- Future-oriented family business in the third generation with a sustainable way of thinking
- Leading manufacturer of paints, varnishes and wood preservatives with over 70 % market share in Austria
- Production exclusively in Schwaz, Austria
- Europe's most modern water-based paint factory: production volume of up to 30,000 tonnes of water-based paint per year
- 620 employees, 110 of whom work in research & development – 10% of sales are invested in this field each year
- Global presence, trading partners in 25 countries, subsidiaries in Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Switzerland, Slovakia and Benelux
What do we have to offer?
- Customised coating solutions specially adapted to your production process
- Personal and individual advice
- Sound expert knowledge for products, machines and technical processes
- Modern in-house application technology, which guarantees you problem-free processes with plant-specific products
- Plant optimisation and colour harmonisation of various suppliers and production sites
- Excellent network in the field of industry and architecture
ADLER is a partner of the next CeflaLive. Read more information and sign up here